I'm A Reel Spoiler


I won't be on KTRS this afternoon, so you'll have to wait until next Friday to play my Harris Challenge or hear my Knuckleheads In The News stories. However, I will be on the air Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 1-3pm, filling in for John Carney.

In the meantime, you can hear me on the movie review podcast Reel Spoilers with Tom O'Keefe, Blake Fehl, Joe Buttice, and Kevin Brackett. For their 100th show, they invited me to join the discussion of "Terminator: Genisys" -- and wow, do these guys know a lot about that entire Schwarzenegger series, its sequels, and spinoffs. In fact, their depth of knowledge on all things movie-related is impressive. One caveat: the show is called Reel Spoilers for a reason -- they give away pretty much everything about the movie. You can listen to the podcast here.

Labels: